Welcome Note

Hi and welcome to my blog. It is where I put all my photography works. Feel Free to look around and hope that you enjoy your moments here. Thanks!

Wedding: Ebronny & Nooridah

Hi guy..! Finally managed to upload my recent works.. Phew! What a rush! Gotta tell you guys I'm running myself here and there trying to finish unfinished assignments. This one is a bit to late but nevertheless I'm going to upload it and tell a tale of romantic story behind it. The couple Ebronny + Nooridah is fun and loving couple. It is like they are really are made for each other. The way they look at each other, you can see it in their eyes. I come to understand that Ebronny is actually working at Kuala Lumpur, so it is a long distance relationship. (Correct me if I'm wrong on this one, it is just Ebronny or both of them working at K.L. :p)

Anyway, their reception took place at JBorneo Native Village. You can read all about it here. It is a nice place actually and the price is reasonable (doing a bit of marketing here haha). And there is a zoo nearby. Well, you have to read it at the link I've posted. Another story, just as we are in the middle of shooting portrait couple, the weather changes from bright sunny day to raining..! It is actually ruining the mood you know..! But hey! You can't let it get through you. You have to think positve and improvised, and get whatever you can to get the job done.

So here they are. Some of few hundreds of pictures selected and uploaded for your view. Will be uploading the next one soon. Till then. Have a great days ahead guys.!

















1 comment:


  1. Nice photos. We offer qualitative image editing services, image masking, clipping path, image restoration, image manipulation, real estate
    image editing services.For more information please contact us.

    clipping path service

    Photo Retouching Services
    raster to vector conversion service



    ReplyDelete